- Twos, primarily a witness to the two covenants
- Sevens, meaning completion
- Seven spirits
- Seven feasts
- Other sevens
Twos, primarily a witness to the two covenants:
- Ahasuerus ruled over the power of two empires: Persia and Media.
- Ahasuerus’ two feasts: included nobles and great and small.
- Two queens: Vashti and Esther
- Second House of the women (2:14).
- Virgins gathered a second time (2:19).
- Esther appears before the King two times without being called (5:1–2; 8:3–4).
- Esther’s two banquets of wine (5:6; 7:2).
- Two people were invited to Esther’s banquets of wine.
- Two chamberlain/keepers of the door sought to assassinate Ahasuerus.
- Two decrees for retaliation (8:5; 9:14).
- Two days of fighting in Shushan (9:13,15).
- Haman’s sons killed twice: killed and hung ( 9:12–13).
- Two “second in command” given by Ahasuerus to Haman and Mordecai.
- Two letters of Purim (9:29).
Sevens, meaning completion:
- Seven Chamberlains were sent for Vashti, a type of complete pride.
- Seven Maids were given to Esther, a type of complete humility.
- Seven Princes: knew the laws and legal precedents (judgments) of Persia and Media; saw the king’s face; were “called” to execute the law over Vashti.
- One, of Sovereignty, Ahasuerus.
- Two, of False Messiah, Haman.
- Three, of the Holy Spirit, Mordecai.
- Four, of Pride, Vashti.
- Five, of Humility, Esther.
- Six, of Contriteness, Yehudim (Jews).
- Seven, of the Fear of Adonai our Father.
- Ahasuerus’ 180 day feast.
- Ahasuerus’ seven day Shushan feast.
- Esther’s feast held by Ahasuerus.
- Esther’s first feast for Ahasuerus and Haman.
- Esther’s second feast for Ahasuerus and Haman.
- The Feast of Rejoicing (by Yehudim before battle).
- The Feast of Purim.
- Seven day feast of Ahasuerus for great and small.
- Seventh day, Ahasuerus’ heart was merry with wine.
- Seventh day, Vashti summoned, disobeyed, and banished.
- Seventh year of king’s reign, he takes a new bride and queen.
- Esther’s Tribulation reign lasted Seven Years (Hebrew Years 3283-3289).
Messiah in Purim Chapter 24 >>